Friday, February 21, 2014

The Library Project-month 2

Pin ItI can honestly say that since I have joined the Maritime Modern Quilt Guild, I have been inspired to make more quilts, and not always make the smaller items that I have been.  (But, there is a huge satisfaction in sitting down and completing something in one shot!).  Anyhow,  I have finished all 48 blocks on the twin size quilt I've been working on, and tomorrow at the Sew-In, I will put the top together as I have all the white sashing and borders cut.  I also have the  patterned fabric cut from the Simply Retro quilt that I will be making next.  Here is a photo of the finished blocks-hopefully will be able to share the finished top with you in the next few days!

Today, I'm linking up to The Library Project with Adrienne (our president of the MMQG).

Pin It

12 comments:

Ruth said...

Very pretty fabrics, love the little deer and the colour combination

Kate said...

I like your fabrics.

Jenn @ A Quarter Inch from the Edge said...

Lovin' those fabric selections, Jeannette! Hope to see you at the Sew In!

Sarah @ Berry Barn Designs said...

Lucky you with a sew in right around the corner - hope the quilt comes together quickly for you. Like Ruth mentioned - I love the little deer, too! Catches your eye in that block : )

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

Can't wait to see this in person tomorrow. Great job.

Tina Craig said...

Your fabrics are really sweet. Can't wait to see the whole top!

Linda said...

Awesome blocks Jeanette! I know what you mean about inspiration. Great that you will be able to make the sew-in tomorrow. See you then!

Conni said...

I am loving your mix of colours!! Can't wait to see your finish!!

Toni said...

I love the fabrics in your block! Those will make a very fun quilt. And how fun that you get a sew-in with your guild! Good luck!

Adrienne said...

Your fabrics in this one are so great. It was fun to see this quilt in person. You worked so hard all day! sorry you didn't get the top quite finished, maybe you are sewing away on it now... :)

Emma said...

What fun fabrics!

Ella and Nesta said...

Love the fabrics you're using! Looking forward to seeing your progress on this beauty!